The science behind:
Exercises to address:
- why we over-breathe and how this negatively affects us
- the benefits of nasal breathing for your physical and mental health
- how to reduce breathlessness during the day and during training
- how simulating high-altitude training can benefit us.
- your everyday breathing pattern
- how to simulate high-intensity and high-altitude training
- breath-hold exercises to decrease anxiety
- breath-hold exercises to improve sports performance
- breathing exercises to connect with your breath, calm your mind and retrain your breathing pattern.
You will also get your own exercise manual to take away so you can continue with the exercises at home.